Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Some kid beat my son up on the bus >( ......, [ UPDATE ]........

Posted by   + Show Post
The damn kid slammed his head into the school Bus window where the metal part of the window is he kept doing it to him and punching him . I went to the school made a report to them and I made a report and the police station but nobody can do anything till Monday. It pisses me off that little kids are doing shit like this my son is only7 and already dealing with bullies like wtf . My baby has a big knot on his head a bruise on his forehead . Sorry I just needed to vent :(

UPDATE: They found the kid he's in kindergarten they kicked him of the bus and he did get suspended for a week . I can not believe a kindergartner did that to my son wow . So I differently need to my son in karate class or something he needs to learn how to defend himself . I have always told him don't hit anyone you don't need to be in trouble . He listened to me so that's why that kid did this to him . Now I have to show him how to defend himself telling him not to hit was a big mistake I guess . Can you believe a kindergarten did this ? Who's shows a kid how to beat another he was punching and slamming my sons head omg. He had a huge bump on the back of his head its still there but it is going down a lot .Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
Ms_mom_81
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:03 PM

go beat that kids.....

janitablue
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry that you son has been bully I hope that everything works out on Monday. Kudos to you for taking appropriate steps in document and notifying authorities.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. I understand not wanting parents in the room, some kids will lie so they don't get in trouble. I'm hoping this problem will be resolved Monday and the kid who did this gets in trouble.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope that on Monday the Principal does a full investagation and gets to the bottom of exactly what happened. And I hope that they deal with what happen in a civil matter. Good luck.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* Sorry you and your little one are having to go through this. 

Don't forget to take pictures... that way you have proof/evidence even after they have healed.

CafeMom Tickers
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Put your kid in martial arts. My son has been in for about 2 years. The MA kids never get picked on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BrittsJade
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Oh boy,.I'm sry:/ I hope he is doing ok now.
tabitha26
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Quoting BrittsJade:

Oh boy,.I'm sry:/ I hope he is doing ok now.

He's good now he was scared of school this morning but he still went .
tabitha26
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Quoting quickbooksworm:

Put your kid in martial arts. My son has been in for about 2 years. The MA kids never get picked on.

I'm looking in to it now .
corrinacs
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I'm glad that you reported it to his doctor, the schoool and the police.  That's not cool.  Its sad that a KINDERGARDNER DID THIS!  I mean, my 5yo is innocent and would NEVER hurt someone like this.  Woudln't even think about it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)