Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Easter outfits.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am so glad we are having nice weather.  I went out and bought dd new shoes to go with her dress ha ha. Her purple flip flops were getting too small for her.

Girls American EagleGirls' Bow Jelly Sandal      

She had been wearing the shoes below with the dress.

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

holding easter egg

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:36 AM

BUMP!

BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Cute! I might actually break down and buy for next year after Easter. :) I need to set out clothes for church tomorrow. Lol cute outfit! :) we are great this weekend in Utah too! Sunny (normal) and 70 Easter! 68 on Saturday. I couldn't ask for better! :)

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Thanks.  I usually get her a new spring dress and especially now that she goes to school .  Some days she wants to be dressier than usual.   I thought this was a good compromise so i didnt have to worry about tulle or taffeta getting ruined underneath.

YAY for great weather in Utah.   A warm Easter is always nice.  I always thought of it as the official start of spring even though spring is March 21  ha ha.

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Cute! I might actually break down and buy for next year after Easter. :) I need to set out clothes for church tomorrow. Lol cute outfit! :) we are great this weekend in Utah too! Sunny (normal) and 70 Easter! 68 on Saturday. I couldn't ask for better! :)

TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Ds has simple clothes - navy blue dress pants, a white dress shirt, and a navy blue, gray, and white striped tie. It makes me sad that there isn't as much thought put into boys' clothes as there is put into girls'.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Would he wear a tie or shirt with flowers on it like many of the little girls easter outfits have?  I think is harder to find " eastery " things for boys to wear without it going too girly after a certain age.  I like the idea of putting a tie on with gray in it.  

Quoting TroyboysMom:

Ds has simple clothes - navy blue dress pants, a white dress shirt, and a navy blue, gray, and white striped tie. It makes me sad that there isn't as much thought put into boys' clothes as there is put into girls'.

janitablue
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:02 AM

so cute I wish I had a girl. I love the dress.

lovehimforever
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I'm from utah too. It has been so nice the last couple days. Bought my kids shorts! Still need to get summer shoes though.

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andersongirl562
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:10 AM
My boys have on suits with vests and jackets and my girls have on easter dresses. They will change after mass the boys will take off their vests and jackets and just have shirt and tie....the girls will change into less fancy dresses :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM

My girl is getting too old for mom to buy stuff without her

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)