Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans today ?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are you plans today?  I was little bum out that I did not get something for my son but hubby save daddy got my son some goodies. Later on today I will be working so I don't know what my husband has in store for my son.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Hanging out at home then going to the boys Great Grandmothers house for dinner and an egg hunt!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:10 AM

If it dries out a bit we're going to do an egg hunt after dh gets home from work. Not sure whats for dinner. I'm thinking of doing a chuck roast.

disneymom2two
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Going to church and then meeting with my sister to plan my mom's funeral service.  She passed yesterday.  I need to get some plans written for the week for school because I'm going in to set up tomorrow but then I'm leaving.  

janitablue
by Janita on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Hugs my condolences go out to you and your family.

Quoting disneymom2two:

Going to church and then meeting with my sister to plan my mom's funeral service.  She passed yesterday.  I need to get some plans written for the week for school because I'm going in to set up tomorrow but then I'm leaving.  

soymujer
by Mikki on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Just chill and eat with the in laws then go homego home

family in the van   Mom of four

ProudMommy51006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Well first I need to get off my butt. Then, shower, color eggs, cook easter dinner, eat. Egg hunt... that's the plan so far :)
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Well, we were supposed to go to church. Now I am sick and coughing. I'm not sure what to do :( My parents bought Heidi a beautiful Easter dress to wear but they left for their church hours ago so the kids can't go with them....

I may take the kids anyway, hide in the back of the church and leave as soon as service is over.

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

We are going to church in an hour, the lunch at church and an egg hunt, tonight dinner with s/o mom.

HockeyDanceMom
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM

We had a little egg hunt this morning. Tonight we are going to my parents house for Easter dinner.

Wife to Jason (07/10/98), Mommy to Michael James (03/21/00), Madalyn Rose (02/27/03), Emily Grace (01/07/05), Daniel Joseph (01/04/06) & Christopher Thomas (03/21/11).

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM

We did Easter Bunny, went to church, did our egg hunt, and had brunch (dh and my cousin fixed eggs, bacon, and hash browns). We're now just hanging around the house; the kids will color eggs in a bit (we ran out of time yesterday). Later, I'll put a little extra effort into Easter dinner. I'm toying w/ the idea of letting the kids have a movie night since they're on spring break this week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)