Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I need a break from Cafemom

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 13 Replies

I wish ................  . This week is my son 's spring break so I am taking advantage of my time spend on cafemom.  One of my friend comment on cafemom is that she needs a break and she is spending too much time on cafemom.  There is never too much time unless you are neglect your home, and mother duty.  

Do you sometimes take a break from Cafe mom.  Is wrong to spend too much time on cafemom?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never needed a break from Cafemom. I don't feel like I spend too much time on. I check in every now and again to see what's going on etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
honeydewmommy
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I am only on here when I am working. Which is during the mornings and evenings. I take breaks inbetween reports with posts online. So on my weekends or during the day I am rarely on here. 

BKozICan
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I take a break every so often when it seems the negativity is getting to me. 

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM

That is the same for me. It seems to be less now that I have gone to different groups and get less involved with the actualy people.

Quoting BKozICan:

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I do take breaks every now and again, in fact I'm just back from a break.  lol  When my job gets really demanding and I'm working 12-14 hours a day, there is very little time for anything else, including CM.  I don't think that there is anything wrong with taking a break, after all CM shouldn't be a top priority in your life and IMO it should be one of the first things to go when time is limited.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I do take breaks occasionally. In fact, I was not on much last week because I was home from work and didn't feel like sitting in front of a computer during it.

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM

This is me too.  If the negativity is bringing me down or making me angry, I take a time out.

Quoting BKozICan:

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I am never on in the evenings or weekends so no I don't think I need a break.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I'll admit I'm on here more than I ideally should be. I do take breaks, but those are more during warmer weather- I don't get on here when we're camping.

I also tend to not be on much after 8 p.m.

bleumonster
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM
I get on when I don't have a book at work or when I'm somewhere waiting. I rarely get on at home except right before bed if I don't have a book.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN