Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:40 AM
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello there my name is Teresa and I'm a mother to three of the most beautiful little girls. Two of which are in elementary school. Alexis who is 7 and is in the 1st grade and Naudia who is 6 and is in kindergarten. I do have a new edition Emmalyn who is a month old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janitablue
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Your family so adorable . Welcome to group.

3rdtimearoun888
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Thank you. How old is your son? I was blessed with all girls! Yay! Lol. I always wanted a boy but happy with what god gave me.

Quoting janitablue:

janitablue
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM

My son is eight year old. I would love to have a another sibling but I don't know if it is going to happen. My goal is to become a nurse that is what I am focus on. 

Quoting 3rdtimearoun888:

Thank you. How old is your son? I was blessed with all girls! Yay! Lol. I always wanted a boy but happy with what god gave me.

Quoting janitablue:

3rdtimearoun888
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Yeah. I work with a lot of nurses and there constantly on my butt telling me to go back to school for nursing but with 3 kids its not so easy to do. But hopefully here soon I can get back to school because my SO is on me about it to. I do want to but working and going to school takes all your time from your kids and I don't wanna miss out but then again I want to give them a great life so school is important. Sorry for rambling. Lol. Don't have many friends.

Quoting 3rdtimearoun888:

Quoting janitablue:

gonecrazi
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Hello and welcome...

3rdtimearoun888
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Hello and thank you

Quoting gonecrazi:

Hello and welcome...

Kat0038
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Hi! I too am new to the group. I have two little ones, daughter, 6, and son, 4. Looking forward to getting to know you. 

mypitusadoll
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM

What a beautiful family! You have certainly been blessed like you said! Enjoy your gifts from God: "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him" Psalms 127:3. Sending a big hug to you and the girls.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM

welcome

gracie0221
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Welcome to the group and your girls are adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)