Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Wonderful Wednesday

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am so grateful that I can spend some time with my son today.  Today my goals is to clean my desk , my laptop, and do some homework. What are your plans are for today?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
story0702
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Reorganizing my home office! It desperately needs it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I worked at work and from home already. Not done from home yet so will head back to that eventually. I also need to go pick up my sons tux for the wedding he's in on Saturday. Other then that no idea what else is on my agenda.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Today should be less busy than the last two days. I'm working, and then I'm hoping to have enough time to head to the gym. I haven't made it in over a month.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I've tackled some of my goals already this morning.  I cleaned the boys' bathroom.  Dusted and dry mopped the livingroom.  Dusted and vacuumed the diningroom.  I just have the kitchen left to tackle and I will get to that this afternoon.  I'm on my pre-lunch break, then I will have lunch, and my post-lunch break.  lol

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I've got clean laundry waiting to be folded, and some stuff for the coffee shop I've been procrastinating on to do. Not sure what else I'll do. . . 

gracie0221
by Gracie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM

no plans for the afternoon. Just hanging out at home, cleaning and watching my friends son. I'am going to sushi and Karaoke with friends tonight though :)

corrinacs
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Getting work done and Caden needs his last 2 stripes in TKD :).  He's ready, someone just needs to pay attention to him!!!

janitablue
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Don't feel bad about the gym the last time I went to the gym was last year. I let my membership expire.

Quoting Barabell:

Today should be less busy than the last two days. I'm working, and then I'm hoping to have enough time to head to the gym. I haven't made it in over a month.

janitablue
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I am slow what is TKD.

Quoting corrinacs:

Getting work done and Caden needs his last 2 stripes in TKD :).  He's ready, someone just needs to pay attention to him!!!

corrinacs
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, its Tae Kwon Do.  I shorten it on my phone when talking to my husband LOL.  Its not you LOL

Quoting janitablue:

I am slow what is TKD.

Quoting corrinacs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)