Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Thank God Its Friday yayyyyyyy!!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 19 Replies

Nooo its Friday I guess everything good thing comes to a end. The goal is to study , and complete a paper. My back is killing .. I hope I can make a appointment for a massage before I go back to work.  What are plans for today?

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Cruella on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM

iI have to work 9:30- 5:30. I guess I better get off here and get ready. 

I'm off this weekend so I'm happy. Hope I can sleep in tomorrow.

~~CINDY

janitablue
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Have a wonderful day Cindy don't work to hard.

Quoting Cindy18:

iI have to work 9:30- 5:30. I guess I better get off here and get ready. 

I'm off this weekend so I'm happy. Hope I can sleep in tomorrow.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I'm working today. No plans tonight or this weekend yet, besides taking the kid to hocky and doing my taxes.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow also. :-)

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Just the usual house stuff today. Assuming I can keep myself from picking up my book again- I spent the morning reading : )

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Whatcha readin?

Quoting wakymom:

Just the usual house stuff today. Assuming I can keep myself from picking up my book again- I spent the morning reading : )

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Today I am tackling the mountain of laundry, thinking about getting the cub scouts registered for day camp, and contemplating burning the huge pile of branches from the trees that we took down this winter.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Lover At Last, by J.R. Ward. It's the newest release in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm borrowing it from my bff b/c I prefer to wait for the paperback to come out before buying. I couldn't wait to read it, though!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Whatcha readin?

Quoting wakymom:

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Oooo! Bonfire at Steel's house!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Today I am tackling the mountain of laundry, thinking about getting the cub scouts registered for day camp, and contemplating burning the huge pile of branches from the trees that we took down this winter.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM

ONe of my friends is reading that series and keeps telling me that I'd love it.  Every time that I'm at the library, I forget to look for it though. 

Quoting wakymom:

Lover At Last, by J.R. Ward. It's the newest release in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm borrowing it from my bff b/c I prefer to wait for the paperback to come out before buying. I couldn't wait to read it, though!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Whatcha readin?

Quoting wakymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)