Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Thank God Its Friday yayyyyyyy!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Nooo its Friday I guess everything good thing comes to a end. The goal is to study , and complete a paper. My back is killing .. I hope I can make a appointment for a massage before I go back to work.  What are plans for today?

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Replies (11-19):
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Today I worked, then took my boys to play at a friends house for awhile. Tonight we have a rehearsal dinner to go to.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM

C'mon over, the fire will be burning for awhile.  If I get is going that is.  lol  The pile is a good 10 feet high and lord knows how round it is.

Quoting wakymom:

Oooo! Bonfire at Steel's house!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Today I am tackling the mountain of laundry, thinking about getting the cub scouts registered for day camp, and contemplating burning the huge pile of branches from the trees that we took down this winter.

soymujer
by Mikki on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Work, then start laundry

family in the van   Mom of four

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM

What is the series about?

Quoting wakymom:

Lover At Last, by J.R. Ward. It's the newest release in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm borrowing it from my bff b/c I prefer to wait for the paperback to come out before buying. I couldn't wait to read it, though!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Whatcha readin?

Quoting wakymom:

Just the usual house stuff today. Assuming I can keep myself from picking up my book again- I spent the morning reading : )

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Nothing is planned for today. If my husband don't have to work tomorrow we might head out to L.A a day early.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:13 PM

It's vampires : )  The Black Dagger Brotherhood is a group of warriors who protect the race and their king. Each book focuses on one particular Brother and their romance as well as continuing the storyline of various factions trying to either eliminate the race or kill the king.

Quoting Barabell:

What is the series about?

Quoting wakymom:

Lover At Last, by J.R. Ward. It's the newest release in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm borrowing it from my bff b/c I prefer to wait for the paperback to come out before buying. I couldn't wait to read it, though!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Whatcha readin?

Quoting wakymom:

Just the usual house stuff today. Assuming I can keep myself from picking up my book again- I spent the morning reading : )

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I'm just chilling at home today since Ds 1 had no school and it cool n raining.I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4littlegirls
Now I am reading the Divergent Series! Already read the first 2 books and I am on the third.
Yesterday at 3:25 PM
by and 1 boy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Laundry, cleaning the germ pool (aka house), and we went to Goodwill today just to get out of the house.

janitablue
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope everything goes as plan have a safe trip.

Quoting godsgirl26:

Nothing is planned for today. If my husband don't have to work tomorrow we might head out to L.A a day early.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)