Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever take a pic and something weird show up in it that you cant explain??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 35 Replies

Just wondering...

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofjkkc
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
2 Christmases ago dh and I took the kids down to Mexico to visit family. We were at his oldest brothers vacation house. I was taking a pic with my cell of dh and neice sitting on a couch. When I looked at the sfreen there were floating orbs around them. I had to look a few times, even my dd#1 looked and saw them. It was weird. I snapped the pic but they didnt come out. It was kinda trippy though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Clubpenguin
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM
In our wedding pic there's a floating orb. It's on his side but could be my family lol
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I haven't.

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Way back in the early 80's a friend of our family took a picture of their Grandfather shortly before he died. He was standing in his living room and the TV was behind him and shut off (the screen was black). When the picture came out you could clearly see the image of Jesus in the TV with his arms outstretched. When I was young I used to just stare at that picture trying to figure it out. It was a polaroid picture and there was no way anyone could have added that image in.

LilliesValley
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, Well our wedding pictures of us cutting the cake had orbs and lights in several pictures from more than one camera and angle. I figure it was dh dad or some of my grandparents or maybe all of the above and more. It always made me feel special that they joined us for our special day. If it had been from one camera and angle then I may have written it off but I think it was at least two if not three cameras and several pictures from each.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Everybody else sees orbs, I see them as specs of dust that just caught the light the right way. 

I took a pic in a cemetary at night before, the mosquitoes all showed up as orbs and my brother's gf at the time freaked out (she was in the pic, the 'orbs' were all around her)

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM

No

zumbafreak11
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Yes, I had floating orbs show up around my daughter and 2nd cousin on 2 separate occassions.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

No

KristenFowles
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM

The Haunted Realm is good for pix like that..  always interesting insight

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)