Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

School pictures are coming up... Spring pictures. In our county schools take pictures twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. How many times a year does your child's school take School Pictures?

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
Momof2kiddos02
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM

They do them spring & fall and do Christmas magnets n dec. the spring one are where they pose and the fall r just plain yearbook pics 

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM

twice - they make you pay up front for fall pics but not spring pics - I don't buy any of them.  The fall pic is in the yearbook (I do buy a yearbook for each child).  I take way better pics of my kids than the school does.  LOL

Anyhoo, they take pics twice a year because it is also a fundraiser at my kids' schools.  Oh, and in the spring, they take a 'class photo' which is required to be paid for & ordered up front.  Again, my kids get a yearbook so I see no reason to buy a separate class photo.

la1118
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Our school takes individual photos in the fall and class pictures in the spring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I'm in NorthEast Ohio and we've done it at least 3-4 times (2 times plus make ups)

Quoting eclaudin:

Just once here in northeast Ohio, about a month into the school year.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

KairisMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Twice. We just had Spring pictures. I only buy one sheet each time, and scan them into the computer.

calsmom62
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Our town does them fall and spring. its fundraising. other towns we lived in only did class photos in spring, but individuals in fall.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Fall spring and then a week after the spring they do class pictures, Idk why they don't do them at the same time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpurgeonMom
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:31 PM
our school does fall and spring. the spring photo package they automatically send you the full package and if you don't want it you send them back to school. waste if paper if you ask me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Just once, in the fall and the pic was horrible.

Kris_PBG
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Fall and spring.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN