Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

School pictures are coming up... Spring pictures. In our county schools take pictures twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. How many times a year does your child's school take School Pictures?

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 15, 2013 at 11:37 PM
We have class pictures and individual pictures in the fall and that's it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Same here

TroyboysMom
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Pictures where you get print package options? Twice. 

However, the teachers and staff also take many, many pictures over the course of the year, and the parents get copies of them compiled into a slideshow on DVD at the end of the year. 

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM

fall and spring

Emeraldmama7
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Fall & spring here as well. Our spring pictures give the option of having a sibling picture as well. I won't be doing that though. Jessa, mama to: Alyssa(11), Autumn(10), Mariah(9), Matthew(9), Blake(7), Laila(3), and Athena (6mo).
momof2891
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Here they take pictures in the fall and spring. Dd's spring pictures turned out beautifully. We bought some of both. The fall pictures were a typical school picture with a plain background. The spring pictures were a little different. We had to choose from 4 different backgrounds: a field, waterfall, and two others I can't remember. Dd looked so grown in her spring pictures.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I used to buy school pictures when my oldest son was in elementary school. Now I have four boys, and school pictures are to expensive. I don't buy the Fall or Spring pictures. I buy the school yearbook and my boys take individual pictures at Target every year during the month of their birthday.

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Only once in the fall.

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I just buy the most inexpensive pkg and then copy them myself.

Quoting diaperstodating:

I used to buy school pictures when my oldest son was in elementary school. Now I have four boys, and school pictures are to expensive. I don't buy the Fall or Spring pictures. I buy the school yearbook and my boys take individual pictures at Target every year during the month of their birthday.

Maddiesmommy123
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM

My daughters school does them twice also, within the first month of school & again they just took them a week ago. We live in Ohio

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN