Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

School pictures are coming up... Spring pictures. In our county schools take pictures twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. How many times a year does your child's school take School Pictures?

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (81-84):
Donnah118
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Fall and spring. I would be happy with once a year. I would buy a bigger package.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM

That's how it was when I was in school in Akron. I'm in Utah now, and it's fall and spring.

Quoting eclaudin:

Just once here in northeast Ohio, about a month into the school year.

BellaByrdie
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Twice for us too.  Fall and spring. 

aj23
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:27 AM
My sons school will take sibling pictures if the parents want. They also allow parents to bring kids that don't go to the school to be included in the pictures. A lot of families take advantage of it.
Maybe you could suggest the school do something like that. It would help the school get more sales and it be cheaper for the parents.

Quoting Rengo77:

Ours do it twice too.  The fall ones you pay for in advance.  I refuse to shell out $ for pictures I haven't seen, but these are the ones that go in the yearbook.  The spring ones are a different company that sends the pictures home, you buy what you want and send back.  If they're good, I'm happy to do that.   I always say it'd be cheaper to take both kids somewhere and have their pictures taken together, but i know I'm a slacker and never actually get it done.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN