Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD??4/18/13

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 11 Replies
What age has been your favorite and why?

~~CINDY

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Adulthood so far. So many great things has happened to me since 19 years old. Can't pick just one age.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Can I do a major cop-out and say all of them? 

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM
2 moms liked this

I honestly would say now, which is 10, 12, and 13.  I was never a fan of the little kid stage.  I love that they are independent and we are able to do so many things together that we ALL enjoy.  I also love the fact that I can do my own things with out needing a sitter, etc.  Our conversations are always interesting and it's so neat to hear their opinions on things now.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I always liked 1-2- when they are starting to learn and do so much!

But I LOVE the independence as they get older and older so I think I'd have to say my favorite age is whatever age my oldest is at any given time. ;-)

momofjkkc
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I would say all of them. I really got lucky, my son has always been a pretty easy child. He never really did the terrible twos or anything like that. And he's a mammas boy lol.
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM

The older that they get, the more that I enjoy them.  I enjoy being able to have real conversations with them and doing more grown up things as a family.  Not to mention that I love the freedom that all of us seem to have now.  I don't miss having to arrange sitters for every little meeting and appointment that I have.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

How funny we were just talking about this at work today....anyways I like my 30's.  As far as the kiddo goes, my favorite was 5 or 6. He was learning so much and everything was new and exciting for him.

annelauer
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
So far, the older the better. Our oldest is 7 and I enjoy her so much more than our toddlers.
soymujer
by Mikki on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Hmmm...idk

family in the van   Mom of four

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

My age or my kid's age?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)