Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Send you're child in PJs to school...edited with link to handbook

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 75 Replies
I totally agree. This would probably make alot of kids want to get themselves dressed, to escape embarrassment. Where I live, even the public schools are required to wear uniforms. They are very strict about this, down to socks must be white and belts can only be black or brown. Also, the school district here punishes the parents if rules are broken. Does your child have to wear s uniform? Is their school's dress code strict? Do they punish parents for insubordination?

Check it out

http://bcps.ppsb.org/search/index.jsp?cx=002663991969204912193%3Antbv4wlfzjq&cof=FORID%3A9&q=Dress+code&sa.x=19&sa.y=4&sa=Search
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermarie2006
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM
No uniform and the dress code is not strict at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Same here for us.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Mommynwife26
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM
My kids don't have uniforms yet. My kids are in k so I guess it really hasn't happened yet with being teased on clothes or anything.
taz1993
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM
No uniforms at dd's school. Shes in kindergarten and they have had one day a month where they can where there pjs to school. They only go after parents here if the child misses to many days.
TJFBGMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM

No uniforms at my kids school and the only rules are no weapons, drugs, alcohol on shirts and respect yourself. 

atm1979
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM
The uniforms make it easier on me as far as not having to fight with them on what to wear, but there are mornings when I have to use a pink belt or whatever and some teachers will write out detentions for this

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Madisonsmommy1
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I almost did this to my daughter this morning. She didn't wanna get up. They are a uniform school too. I told her I will take u in ur pjs then u will have to sit in principles office and tell her why your not in uniform. She's in kindergarten n never use to give me problems til 3-4 months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

No uniforms for our district.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I guess there's a minor dress code here. I do send my dd to school in pjs on jammie days.

atm1979
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Our school would send us home real fast and in a hurry.

Quoting Madisonsmommy1:

I almost did this to my daughter this morning. She didn't wanna get up. They are a uniform school too. I told her I will take u in ur pjs then u will have to sit in principles office and tell her why your not in uniform. She's in kindergarten n never use to give me problems til 3-4 months ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)