Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Send you're child in PJs to school...edited with link to handbook

Posted by   + Show Post
I totally agree. This would probably make alot of kids want to get themselves dressed, to escape embarrassment. Where I live, even the public schools are required to wear uniforms. They are very strict about this, down to socks must be white and belts can only be black or brown. Also, the school district here punishes the parents if rules are broken. Does your child have to wear s uniform? Is their school's dress code strict? Do they punish parents for insubordination?

Check it out

http://bcps.ppsb.org/search/index.jsp?cx=002663991969204912193%3Antbv4wlfzjq&cof=FORID%3A9&q=Dress+code&sa.x=19&sa.y=4&sa=Search
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Replies (71-75):
periwinkle163
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM

We have no uniform here, there are dress standards but as long as the jammie tops and bottoms conformed to them they would be allowed.

MissLacey
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

BUMP!

miss_AP
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Private montessori school now has a uniform policy...its new and not super strict and I HATE HATE HATE it. One of the reasons I'm moving schools. Public school just has a basic dress code: no bellies showing, no pants below underwear, hats a certain way and not in classrooms, no spaghetti straps or super tight, skirts have to be a decent length, etc.

mag12305cmg
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM

We have uniforms in our district...they allow for a little liniency (like younger kids don't have to have belts or have their shirts tucked in)...and they have special non-dress code days for seniors in HS.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM

No uniform and I would consider the dress code moderately strict

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN