Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I did NOT flip off your child....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

I got accused of flipping off a 6 year old today....My son was getting in trouble for something and this boy was teasing him for it (while I was talking) I looked at him and kindly said "I am talking to Connor go play" He looked at me stuck out his toungue so I moved my DS to finish explaining what he did and so on This poor came back and was like "naa naa naa your in trouble" I loked at this other son looked to the mom who was aware and was laughing "Good song" so I moved my DS AGAIN and put my hand up ALL FIVE FINGERS and the mom freaked saying I gave her kid the finger.

This is the boy that has pinced my son so hard it broke the skin and countless other things I take it to the princepal and she just goes "well its how boys play" Ohh and he kicked another child (a girl) in the head!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Yeah I would bring that to the attention of next person up in the school if principal is not attempting to correct the behavior.   I guess you can see where the child gets their behavior from.

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yeah I would bring that to the attention of next person up in the school if principal is not attempting to correct the behavior.   I guess you can see where the child gets their behavior from.

Oh yeah and what my son did wasnt even that bad he just asked another mom for a play date without asking me...and I just reminded him that he has to ask me first and be invited..

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

BUMP!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Did all of this happen during school or after school has let out for the day?  Around here, once school lets out, it is no longer the schools responsiblity to discipline, so you would have to take his behavior up with his parents.

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Did all of this happen during school or after school has let out for the day?  Around here, once school lets out, it is no longer the schools responsiblity to discipline, so you would have to take his behavior up with his parents.

This kid knows the way so he does it all after...I was just shocked that she accused me of flipping off a 7 year old!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting steelcrazy:

This kid knows the way so he does it all after...I was just shocked that she accused me of flipping off a 7 year old!

Sometimes parents are as bad as their kids.  Honestly, I would just let it go because the parents obviously don't care about their child's behavior and there is nothing that the school can do.  All that you can do is try your hardest to avoid this boy and his mother.

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Sometimes parents are as bad as their kids.  Honestly, I would just let it go because the parents obviously don't care about their child's behavior and there is nothing that the school can do.  All that you can do is try your hardest to avoid this boy and his mother.

Oh i did leave it...just needed to vent...I have told my DS just to stay away from the brothers!

BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I do agree. Some kids are yay-hoos. Lol I strongly teach my kids respect for elders, parents, teachers, etc. my kids know if a neighbor says so, they do it. No questions. As do their kids with me. All of us parents know our neighbors and respect them, and do what they are told. Even today at a bday party, another momma and I spoke of it. Lol

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN