Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

End of the year testing??? When does it start for your kids??

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 32 Replies

dd's starts in the morning...I really dread it for her....She struggles with math...I have helped her all year, but she still has trouble...I will be saying a prayer in the morning for her. :)

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofjkkc
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:03 AM
My 4th grader starts this week and my 5th grader starts next week. I can't remember what they are starting with. The schedule is on the fridge.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My k son has no testing, but the older grades in his school do testing this week.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Finals aren't until a week or so before school lets out, which is still a few weeks away for us.  Most likely the week of Memorial Day will be when they have finals.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Which kind of testing do you mean?  The state tests?   I think dd has taken a few of the standardized (Sp) test already even though 1st graders typically dont.  They tested her for evaluation purposes.

Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:17 AM
We finished last Friday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:43 AM

My son is in pre-school so no testing for him and my DD does not take finals until the end of June when school gets out

teri4lance
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:44 AM
This week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamianne
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM

DS doesn't take the state tests yet, but the older kids had them last week and I believe this week as well.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM

My kids had PSSAs (state standardized test) over the past 2 weeks. They don't have end of year tests.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM

If you mean state testing, they started the spring NWEA last week and will finish it this week. 3rd gr and up will have the spring ISTEP next month. 3rd gr. had the new IREAD last month; got ds2's results last wk and he did a great job on it.

Ds1 is the only one who has class-related end of yr tests, aka finals. He'll have those the end of May.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN