Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

This is why I dont like this kid (Pics) UPDATE!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 43 Replies

This is how my son came home today

The pictures doesnt do it justice....He was hit by a flying jaket...the boy admitted he did it on purpose...nothing was done cause the teacher didnt "see it:"  And yes that is a scratch down his face!

So talked to the teacher today...the other boy is claiming that he was angry about something and flung his jacket at my DS but "he didnt mean to hurt him that bad" So the teacher has agreed to keep a closer eye on him and the other kid had to do a "Think sheet" (Explaining what they had done and what they should have done) The other mom freaked saying I needed to train my son to just stay away...I explained that I wasnt trying to get her son into trouble just making sure the teacher knew about it...or if my son was even telling the truth...turns out he was....Thanks everyone...he is hopeing it scars so he will look tough!

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this

while the teacher didn't see it and can't say what started whatever situation led up to your child being hit with a jacket, but another student should be able to enlighten her. I would press for something to be done.

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
What's a "flying jaket"? Is that a toy?
kaylasmom22
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I would go to the principal ASAP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lakajungurl
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Someone else had to have seen something and if the other kid admitted to it why isn't that enough for them to do something about it?
SaraBethKY
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I hate when things like that happen and I don't see it. I always feel so bad. I still try to do whatever I can to administer some kind of punishment though. 

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Quoting mjande4:

What's a "flying jaket"? Is that a toy?

The other kid hit my kid with his jacket and it cut him...

mama.samm.2.3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:25 PM
This is what I was thinking. Thats just ridiculous to me that they aren't doing anything about even though the other kid admitted to it.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Someone else had to have seen something and if the other kid admitted to it why isn't that enough for them to do something about it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Have there been other problems with this child?

Is it possible that he was just being careless. He could have been tossing the jacket to his desk and hit your son. 

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Have there been other problems with this child?

Is it possible that he was just being careless. He could have been tossing the jacket to his desk and hit your son. 

No this kid has hurt my son other times...and started a rumor that my kid wears pull ups to school since he never uses the bathroom at school (he just doesnt like to use it at school cause kids peek under the stall doors)

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Oh a jacket, lol, that makes much more sense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)