Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD??4/27/13

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 30 Replies
What is your favorite Carnival/Amusement Park ride? W When was the last time you went to a Carnival/Amusement Park?

~~CINDY

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM

My favorite ride is the Texas Giant at Six Flags. It is a wooden rollercoaster that will jerk you around and make you feel the ride. A lot of people prefer the smooth ride of a steel rollercoaster, but I like the old wooden ones.

honeydewmommy
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Nighthawk -Carowinds, it was a few years back before DS was born, its a lay down themed rollar coaster, when it drops ur upside down going down head first, I remember it going over the water and it was like you were flying,  that day we just went on that one all day long it was sooooo fun. 

Yellowlily333
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:02 AM

My favs are at Disney World! Rockin' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest. We went there for Christmas.

gonecrazi
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM

It has been years since I have been,but I liked the Tilt-a-Whirl.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Yellowlily333:

My favs are at Disney World! Rockin' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest. We went there for Christmas.

Those are my favorite too. The last amusement park I went to was that WDW, and it was a few years ago.

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:49 AM

We don't have an amusement park, in Houston.  I take the kids to Kemah Boardwalk (about 30 miles from Houston) and it has a little mini carnival/amusement park.  When we did have "Astroworld", the last time I went was on my 16th birthday and I had won tickets to a hip-hop concert (Astroworld had an outdoor amphitheater, at the time) and we had so much fun.  This was back in the '80's.

jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I loved the coasters at Universal Studios.

We went to Magic Kingdom last May.
Tryshx
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM

It's called the fire ball you sit in this circular thing with your feet dangling then they start to spin the circle and as the circle spins it also starts swinging it's amazing.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Knoebel's Park (Pennsylvania). The kids love it and I like that you don't have to pay to get into the park- you just have to pay for tickets or a wrist band to ride the rides. I don't have to pay some crazy amount  just to schlep everyone's stuff around all day (I don't ride anything b/c I have inner ear/vertigo problems.)

jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I like most rides. We went a few times last summer to Knoebels! Can't wait to go again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN