Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Completely unrelated to "mom stuff" but i want to vent and CRY (ESK)

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

h my god I am so angry! and sad. cry cry cry.

Well, I guess I should start with the good news. Maybe that will help. DS has been doing well in school to the point that I said, "okay, i'll start again with my computer programming stuff"

I had SQL server 2008 developer installed on my computer but a database that was sql server 2008 r2 so I couldn't open it w. my edition. So i installed sql server 2008 r2 express. It didn't work. The debugger told me something about the firewall blah blah blah. I have uninstalled and re-installed so many times. Its been days at this point. I think i corrupted my registry to the point of no return. I can't even do a system restore b/c of so many installs and uninstalls i have done.

I think (fingers crossed) that there might be free microsoft support through hubby's school. i know what i need. i need the damn sql_ssms.smi file for sql server 2008 r2. I don't want the whole thing, just that one file so i can uninstall this mother fucker!

Can anybody help?

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I didn't understand a word after you said "okay, i'll start again with my computer programming stuff" lol

Good luck! I hope you get it figured out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)