Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

teacher appreciation week

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are you getting your kids teacher anything?

dd is going to make this (she is in kinder)

by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celticgodess
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome!!  May have to steal it:)

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:42 AM
2 moms liked this

No clue but after today she may need something special.

GotSomeKids
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:11 AM

My daughter designed a ceramic to go cup for her teacher.

annelauer
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Is it legal to send in a bottle of wine?  That's what I would need if I were a teacher.  I could be wrong, but I can't imagine they want a bunch of pictures or crafts.  They probably get that crap from the kids everyday.  Heck, I don't even want pictures and crafts from my own kids!  They just clutter up the house until I throw them away.

jeweldragons
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:47 AM

That's cute.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on May. 3, 2013 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting annelauer:

Is it legal to send in a bottle of wine?  That's what I would need if I were a teacher.  I could be wrong, but I can't imagine they want a bunch of pictures or crafts.  They probably get that crap from the kids everyday.  Heck, I don't even want pictures and crafts from my own kids!  They just clutter up the house until I throw them away.

Is actually is illegal to send wine. Alcohol and drugs are not allowed on campus.

surromama
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Yes, she's a great teacher.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluecalm
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 4:53 AM
That's a cute card! My son made a card and is giving her a necklace in the school colors with the school mascot for the pendant that I got from a friend who makes jewelry. Every day this week they gave a themed gift, like a school supply and a book for the class library.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluecalm
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Actually I have always treasured those homemade cards and things the most. I'm retiring from teaching and have been packing up. I've been enjoying rereading all those cards I've saved over the years and taking a moment to remember those students and wonder how they are doing now.

Quoting annelauer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting annelauer:

Is actually is illegal to send wine. Alcohol and drugs are not allowed on campus.

Not that I would send this, but I'm now curious- is it legal to give a gift card to a liquor store?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN