Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Teacher Appreciation Week!

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

Take the time to appreciate the teacher who have made a differance in your life, your child's life

Thank all the teachers you know.

Mom's who are teachers share here you great moments

Let us all appreciate a teacher.

Teacher Appreciation Week 2013 began on

Monday, May 6

and ends on

Friday, May 10
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SaraBethKY
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Our PTO came around with a cart of doughnuts, juice, and coffee this morning! The principal took up an orer sheet today and is going to get us drinks from Sonic tomorrow afternoon. I think there are a few other nice things going on this week too. 

MagicTemptation
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM

The PTO sent home a paper last week. On each day, students are asked to bring something. 

Monday- Sweets

Tuesday- Thank you notes

Wednesday- School supplies and it is the Teacher Luncheon, students bring a dish.

Thursday- Fruit or healthy snack

Friday- Flowers.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Our PTA is providing breakfast and small snacks for the lounge every day of the week.  Students are encouraged to write/draw thank you notes for their teachers.

Today was also Nurse's Day so our school nurse got a very nice bouquet of flowers and a gift card to a restaurant from out PTA.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Our students are giving the teacher a gift each day... Snack, card,flowers, picture and candy. Pto is also catering a lunch and buying every staff member a gift
Mireya926
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Awsome Ideas!

twinplus2
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:53 PM

My girls were so excited today. We brought the bagels, bottled water and flowers for their elementary school teachers as requested by the PTA. But my kindergarteners most enjoyed picking flowers from our garden for their K-Wrap teachers at the Y. What a wonderful tradition!

Mireya926
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:11 PM

The preschool I work for will not be doing anything until the fallowing week due to all the Mother;s day Celebration this week. 

RMC007
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Our PTO is non-existent, but we are allowed to wear jeans all week! The principal is also providing snacks in the lounge. Tomorrow, teachers eat for free at Chick Fil Lay!

Mireya926
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM

In Honor of teacher appreciation day each child in the class color a letter and the mommy's help put them om the window. the show how much we are appreciated. Every day we are pampered starbucks and pastries.

I Love my job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)