Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 5/8/13

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 24 Replies

It's NO SOCKS Day!

Can you/Do you wear shoes without socks? How often do you wear sandals?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by Crystal on May. 8, 2013 at 6:33 AM
No to shoes without socks, but I live in flip flops and sandals, or nothing all summer!
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Yes, a lot of my shoes are sock free.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Yes, I do. Of course I wear flip flops w/o socks, but I also will sometimes wear my Keds-type sneakers w/o socks.

Sandals, such as I have (most are more of a flip flop style), are worn mostly just to church, weddings, and funerals. Barefeet or flip flops are my norm the rest of the time (except for hiking, which gets sneakers w/ socks).

May is STURGE-WEBER

Awareness Month

angelyuna20
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I have a few times when I was in a hurry. In the summer I wear flip flops more.

momofjkkc
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I don't do shoes without socks. I usually go barefoot or just socks around the.house but if I go out I wear my ballet flats unless we are doing something that requires alot.of walking and I wear my sneakers. I currently don't own any flip flops or sandals.
jaytee
by Jen on May. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I love socks... I don't think I can celebrate this holiday!

I do wear my flats without socks. Sometimes I wear socks (the no show kind) with them though.
SahmTam
by Tammy on May. 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I hate socks. I wear sandals anytime it's not too cold and I can get away with it.

HockeyDanceMom
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I rarely wear socks

Wife to Jason (07/10/98), Step Mom to Lucas Robert (07/12/96). Mommy to Michael James (03/21/00), Madalyn Rose (02/27/03), Emily Grace (01/07/05), Daniel Joseph (01/04/06) & Christopher Thomas (03/21/11).

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 8, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I like wearing socks.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I rarely ever wear socks, even in the winter.  Pretty much the only time that I have on socks is with my snow boots, for some reason I can't wear them without socks.  lol  Others shoes are perfectly fine without socks though.  I wear flip flops year round, so long as there isn't more than a dusting of snow on the ground I will have my flip flops on.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)