Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you remember your first love?

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 30 Replies

I am in the process of cleaning out my bookshelves and while doing so yesterday, I look down old photo albums and yearbooks. Well  you cannot have old photo albums out and NOT look at them..lol

First of all, I cannot believe some of the things I wore and secondly, there were some pictures in there of my first 'love' that I forgot I had. I laugh now when I look back on it, but when I was 14, I insisted it was a life long and lasting love. Now, if it wasn't for those pictures, I would never remember what he looked like..lol

Do you remember your first love? How old were you when you fell 'in love' for the first time?

by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peachy34500
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Yep.. I was 15 and we dated from the beginning of our sophomore year to the beginning of senior year! 2 years! I was sure we were going to get married and live happily ever after! Lol ... I have a "Ralph "box that I have all our homecoming and prom pics etc in it
Reina13
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I was 14 years old and a freshman in high school. He was 16 and a junior. He was so sweet and such a good friend but soooo not interested in a 14 year old freshman..lol  I finally wore him down and we went on our first date to a school dance. I fell in love dancing to Careless Whisper by Wham....hahaha

Ah to be young again. 

paytonleximomma
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I dated guys on and off through out highschool but the one that I think I really feel in love with yes I remember.  Heck we still live in the same town.  I was 16 and he was 15 when we started dating.  Man was I in love with him.  It is funny cause to this day he will see me from afar and just stare at me then when I look his way he will look away.  I just laugh to myself.  I still have our notes and everything.  Hubby just laughs cause I save so much stuff.  I think I have every note I ever recieved from anyone. 

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Yes. I went to his senior prom and everything I was sure we were going to get married. I'm glad I didn't married him because he was cheating on me.
WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Yes, I was in 1st grade I think.
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Yep. And he still holds a piece of my heart :) we met when I was in 7rh grade, he was in 6th. We dated on/off through school.. then lost touch. I've seen/talked to him a few ymes since then. But its very hard on me, I still love him, but also love my df...

The 2nd time I saw him after hs he showed up to my work,( he had just been in 3 weeks prior) and asked me to Marry him... Which I probably would have done if I wasn't pregnant!
momofjkkc
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I married him! I was never boy crazy, infact I always insisted I was never going to get married or have kids. I was going to live on my own and focus.on my career...whatever it was.
I met my husband Nov. 24th 1999. It was 2weeks before my 18th birthday. We were engaged 6months later and married Nov 24, 2000. I have 2amazing step daughters and my baby boy just turned 11.
soymujer
by Mikki on May. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I do remember him.  I was like 19.  He was a guy I met in college.  He was from Nepal.  He moved to Minnesota and I was so heartbroken that I would cry for days.

family in the van   Mom of four

kameka
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I remember very well. When we went out in 9th grade he loved me fiercely. When we were together in 12th grade I loved him. We broke each others hearts years apart. I still think of him often and get a little flutter if I see him, even a picture. He's my "what if the world were a completely different place" guy lol
Precious333
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM
My first bf didnt last long lol,.jr..high, but he was my first kiss.

My second bf i married :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)