Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What did your kid(s) make you for Mothers Day?

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 46 Replies

did they make you something in school? Post a pic! I want to see all the adorable presents (=

by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Handprints, poems, a plant and a pot holder.
little.worthen
by Tess on May. 11, 2013 at 1:42 AM

My son make me a really sweet book all about how special i am, and why he loves me (=

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this

A pretty flower pot painted with water color, a poem she did (i think it may have been copied) , and a butterfly made with hand prints.  She also filled out a paper on why she loves mommy so much.

Cherish77
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Sorry it's sideways, couldn't fix it for some reason.  this is the vase dd made me, she is in 4th grade.

Handprints that ds did in Kinder.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Mobile Photo

plant (Pre K son), handprints and poem (second grade son), handprints and poem (Pre K son) pot holder (Pre K son) and handprint heart (Pre K son)
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Funniest thing, I really don't know if they did or didn't and won't be upset if they didn't.  Their love for me isn't definded by some project that they were told to make in school.  I know, I'm quite silly in my feelings on this subject. I feel that there isn't a value placed on love and respect and more expensive gifts and kinder words doesn't mean that the person loves you any more than the person who did nothing but give you a hug, kiss, and tell you that they love you.  Every day things mean so much more to me than the biggest, most elaborate gifts.

proud_mommy1212
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM

My son made me a handprint in concrect, but he kinda already broke it lol, and SD made me a paper flower, a homemade card, and a coupon book. I'll try and get a pic of it all together in a little bit.

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Oops I ate mine lol they made sugar cookies and decorated them :-) they were yummy.
torre667
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Well, my son gave me a decorated paper bag, with I love you Mommus!  He has called me this since 1st grade, it is his thing.  He is in 3rd now. Anywho, so I open the bag and there is a cup of dirt.  That is it.  Said the flower died, so I got a cup of dirt.  I am 100% positive, that I will never, ever forget the cup of dirt I got for mother's day. 

Happy Mother's Day, ladies!!

thatsamorex2
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM

My six year old son made me these.Super sweet !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN