Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Allergies, braces, glasses, oh my!

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 32 Replies

If you have more than one child, do both/all have allergies, braces, or wear eyeglasses?

by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 11, 2013 at 5:29 PM

All of my boys wear eyeglasses.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM

My friend has four kids in braces, the youngest who is five does not wear braces.

gonecrazi
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Yep ds 11 wears glasses and has seasonal allergies, ds 17 has seasonal allergies

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM
No allergies,glasses, or braces.... yet. Who knows for the future though.
cocoroo
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM
I have four children. My oldest had none of the above, he is 18. We did find out that he is color blind thanks to hime joining the Air Force. My 15 yo dd has allergies, had braces and will need glasses when she starts driving. My 12 yo son has horrible allergies and eczema, he had braces but hat as perfect vision. My 10 yo dd has reading glasses, had bracesa nd no alleergies.
minimo77
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Neither has glasses, thank god, or allergies, but both will probably need braces. DD is due to get hers on this summer.

momof2891
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Dd has glasses and mild allergies. Ds will probably need glasses but has horrible allergies, asthma and eczema. He also has food allergies. He is three right now and I hope he grows out of it soon.
corrinacs
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I have two children and both of them have a myriad (and in some cases, opposite) allergies :/.

I have a fefeling they will wear glasses.  Thier daddy is blind as a bat LOL

We will see about braces, I hope that they won't.  So far so good, but my oldest is only 5.

SahmTam
by Tammy on May. 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM

My oldest son (12) has a tree nut allergy- no glasses. No braces yet, but he has another orthodontist appointment in July to see if he will need them then.

My daughter (9) has tree nut and dust mite allergies and cough variant asthma. She had braces, but now just has a retainer. No glasses.

My youngest son (7) has no allergies and no braces (no braces yet, but he definitely will need them eventually). He used to have glasses and strabismus (weak eye muscles that led to crossed eyes), but he had surgery at age 3 and no longer has eye crossing and no longer needs glasses.

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM

No eyeglasses, No braces and only one has seasonal allergies and one is allergic to Penicillin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN