Customize Your Family Schedule Challenge Day 1: Family Binder!
How often do you sift through a huge pile of papers to find the one that you actually need? Today's challenge is to create a family binder of important documents. A family binder is a great way for you to keep everything together so that you always have it at your fingertips.
An easy way to create a family binder is to get a 3 ring binder, clear plastic divider folders, or clear plastic sleeves. You can make your binder as fancy or as simple as you would like.
Some of the important documents you can include are:
- Insurance policies
- Mortgage or rental information
- Birth certificates and passports
- Contact list of important numbers
- Family medical documents and information
- Important receipts
- Car information and maintenance records
- Pet information and veterinary records
Do you waste time looking for papers you need? Where do you usually keep your important papers? What other important documents would you include in your family binder?
If you haven't signed up for the Customize Your Family Schedule Challenge yet, you can do so here!