Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

My confession!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

I decided to bring a FUN and NON drama version of Confessions to this group.  :)

So here we go, my confessions for today:

I couldn't find a matched pair of socks for my son (damned laundry monster), so he re-wore the ones from yesterday.

I completely ran out of bread and didn't realize it, so instead made a big song and dance about how he gets to buy lunch at school today (he wasn't thrilled).

I drank a diet dr. pepper and had chips for breakfast because actually making something was too much work for me today...haha

What is your confession???

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 11:10 AM

We woke up late, so I my son had heated up left over pizza from dinner last night as breakfast...(hides in shame)

gonecrazi
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

My typing assignment confused me so I'm gonna let dh do it.

mom22tumblebugs
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I ate a fruity pebble rice crispy treat for breakfast... does that count?

wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I left the shampoo bottle downstairs by the kitchen sink yesterday when I washed ds1's hair there before his final middle school orchestra concert, and forgot to take it back up to the shower, so both he and dd didn't wash their hair when they took showers (dd last night, ds1 this morning).

May is STURGE-WEBER

Awareness Month

carakitty
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I got behind with washing the dishes so my feline friends are eating their breakfast from paper bowls this morning!

I was too lazy to brew a pot coffee so I made some instant iced coffee.

Icing on the cake: I'm not taking my daughter to the library! The HORROR!! ;) She asked to go but we went Wednesday and yesterday. We have 11 books out between the two of us and I want us to finish at least a couple of our books before we go back again.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm thinking "would it really hurt if we just ended school now?"  Somehow the last 7 days of school seem like they are going on forever!

MrsLondon
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

LOL... My only confession I guess is that I'm eating pizza for lunch. Which I have been craving forever (I'm pregnant) but every time I eat something greasy I feel awful about it. I did drink organic orange and carrot juice yesterday though :) lol

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so tired from this hectic and crazy week and our whirlwind trip to Portland and back (5.5 hours each way) that we are not doing school today.  In fact, it's 10:00 and I'm the only one up.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Pizza!! Yum

Quoting MrsLondon:

LOL... My only confession I guess is that I'm eating pizza for lunch. Which I have been craving forever (I'm pregnant) but every time I eat something greasy I feel awful about it. I did drink organic orange and carrot juice yesterday though :) lol

MrsLondon
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Yep New York Style :)

Quoting Reina13:

Pizza!! Yum

Quoting MrsLondon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)