Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 5/25/13

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 14 Replies

It's Nerd Pride Day!

Everyone has some NERD in them, how do you get your nerd on? How about your DH/SO? How about the kids?

~~CINDY

by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofjkkc
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Haha I love Revenge of the Nerds. I used to watch it with my dad when my mom wasnt home.
My son is a dinosaur nerd and dh is a computer geek (atleast he tries to be lol) and a math nerd. He has to explain how to to the boys math homework to me over the.phone so I can help them while hes at work.
deadlights86
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
We have alot of nerd in us. We don't have to get our nerd on its always on. We're video game and movie nerds. And love books like Harry Potter and Lord of the rings. I'm a huge walking dead fan.
mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I love video games and the internet,electronics and how it works and if I had a telescope, I'd be trying to look for a planet or galaxy to claim and name it. And I love "Star Wars" movies and comics books.  lol 

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I read a lot, frequently it's about history. I'm currently reading a book about Jewish children that survived the Holocaust.

I love Star Trek and enjoy Star Wars and other SciFi.

My son loves science stuff. He's also into Star Wars and loves Avengers stuff.

We embrace our nerdiness. I'm trying to teach my son that the best way to cope with being called a nerd is to embrace it. :-)
Larisa72
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Doctor Who!!!!!  Every weekend, and sometimes we do marathons :-)  Yes....all 4 of us...lol

mjande4
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a math teacher, so I think by definition I'm a nerd.  Lol  My husband collects comic books so he DEFINITELY has a nerdy side.

SaraBethKY
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:18 AM

My DH and FIL are currently driving 90 minutes away to see the new Star Trek movie in 3D at an IMAX theater today haha

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Hmm.. I'm not really sure how to answer this. Guess my inner nerd hasn't emerged yet

TurboMom81
Happy Easter! HE IS RISEN!
Today at 4:00 PM
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

My husband and I are gaming Nerds!  We play online MMORPGs

Basherte
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM

We do role playing games, like D&D, Vampire, Werewolf. Plus computer games.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)