Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know where your child is?

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 92 Replies
7 moms liked this
I just went into the family room and the current kid count is 8 . An hour ago it was up to 11. One is mine. If you are missing yours perhaps they are here, playing video games and eating.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd is hiding out in her room.

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! DS is in the family room, DD is upstairs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 25, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAHAHA.......

Great post.

calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
All I can say is thank goodness for Boy Scout popcorn. I have popped two one pound bags so far. the fruit is gone, so are the juice boxes. My idea of going out to do errands today and having lunch out was shot to pieces lol....
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Order lunch in?   LOL  We only have one dd and only one other child comes over before school.   She likes to try to eat all our food as well.   If it is nice weather, send everyone outside.

Mommynwife26
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this

All 3 of mine are sitting at the table eating lunch, all accounted for!

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 25, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. .that's funny.
calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM
They are inside because its cold and rainy. Earlier they were outside but around 1230 they streamed in. I did find some new kids had moved in recently to the neighborhood!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Order lunch in?   LOL  We only have one dd and only one other child comes over before school.   She likes to try to eat all our food as well.   If it is nice weather, send everyone outside.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldnt imagine havin that many people in our apartment.  We are cramped when there is 2 extra people in the place let alone 8.  The sun is out right now for a change but back to rain tonight for our area.

Quoting calsmom62:

They are inside because its cold and rainy. Earlier they were outside but around 1230 they streamed in. I did find some new kids had moved in recently to the neighborhood!

Quoting frndlyfn:

annas_momma
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no idea where mine is at the moment. But, I'm out eating lunch with family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)