Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

do you know where your child is?

Posted by   + Show Post
I just went into the family room and the current kid count is 8 . An hour ago it was up to 11. One is mine. If you are missing yours perhaps they are here, playing video games and eating.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
Sweets32285
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine are sitting next to me.  They are 7 and 4.  I'm surprised their friends haven't started ringing the doorbell yet.

Fields456
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd is outside playing with her friend and ds is running around the living room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup, 2 are with my brother, 2 are at grandmas, 2 are upstairs, and my 3 step kids are at their moms for the weekend.
calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:55 PM
My house is small. but the interesting thing with video games is they just sit in one place, like for a movie. If they were running around playing manhunt or NERF in the house it would feel more intrusive.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I couldnt imagine havin that many people in our apartment.  We are cramped when there is 2 extra people in the place let alone 8.  The sun is out right now for a change but back to rain tonight for our area.

Quoting calsmom62:

They are inside because its cold and rainy. Earlier they were outside but around 1230 they streamed in. I did find some new kids had moved in recently to the neighborhood!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Order lunch in?   LOL  We only have one dd and only one other child comes over before school.   She likes to try to eat all our food as well.   If it is nice weather, send everyone outside.

TJFBGMommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

There are about 10 kids at my house right now. 6 are outside playing "bloody baseball" not sure what that is but I told them I didn't want to see any actual blood.  The 4 older kids are inside playing xbox and begging me to close the blinds.  NEVER!  You don't close the blinds on summer in Alaska!  

motherslove82
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
If you want them gone, announce a cleaning party. They may go home, or you may get some help around the house. :-)
calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I don't blame you. I was in AK for a year and summer was glorious and hard earned... DAYLIGHT!!! I'm curious about bloody baseball......

Quoting TJFBGMommy:

There are about 10 kids at my house right now. 6 are outside playing "bloody baseball" not sure what that is but I told them I didn't want to see any actual blood.  The 4 older kids are inside playing xbox and begging me to close the blinds.  NEVER!  You don't close the blinds on summer in Alaska!  

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
All 3 of mine are asleep :)
calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Haha. One of the younger neighbor kids came and got me earlier, looking all concerned. He said. "Billy is dropping popcorn all over your rug".... Well Billy knows how a broom works, or he will by the time he leaves today .....

Quoting motherslove82:

If you want them gone, announce a cleaning party. They may go home, or you may get some help around the house. :-)

calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Seriously??? You Rock!

Quoting sahmw2010:

All 3 of mine are asleep :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)