Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

do you know where your child is?

Posted by   + Show Post
I just went into the family room and the current kid count is 8 . An hour ago it was up to 11. One is mine. If you are missing yours perhaps they are here, playing video games and eating.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I ran then ragged last night they were falling asleep at dinner, so they went to bed extrememly early (i enjoyed alone time with hubby :) ) but that meant up early this morning, i have been up since 530, so they needed a nap

Quoting calsmom62:

Seriously??? You Rock!

Quoting sahmw2010:

All 3 of mine are asleep :)

TJFBGMommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

We set a record for longest winter this year. It's almost 60 degrees out right now and so sunny! Outside is the place to be and that's where I'm going as soon as possible. :)

Quoting calsmom62:

I don't blame you. I was in AK for a year and summer was glorious and hard earned... DAYLIGHT!!! I'm curious about bloody baseball......

Quoting TJFBGMommy:

There are about 10 kids at my house right now. 6 are outside playing "bloody baseball" not sure what that is but I told them I didn't want to see any actual blood.  The 4 older kids are inside playing xbox and begging me to close the blinds.  NEVER!  You don't close the blinds on summer in Alaska!  

mrsrusso416
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
My ds is in his room playing video games and my dds are in the living room with my dh until he goes to work.
calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Enjoy it. I loved AK.

Quoting TJFBGMommy:

We set a record for longest winter this year. It's almost 60 degrees out right now and so sunny! Outside is the place to be and that's where I'm going as soon as possible. :)

Quoting calsmom62:

I don't blame you. I was in AK for a year and summer was glorious and hard earned... DAYLIGHT!!! I'm curious about bloody baseball......

Quoting TJFBGMommy:

There are about 10 kids at my house right now. 6 are outside playing "bloody baseball" not sure what that is but I told them I didn't want to see any actual blood.  The 4 older kids are inside playing xbox and begging me to close the blinds.  NEVER!  You don't close the blinds on summer in Alaska!  

cjsbmom
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

This usually happens to me when we go outside. The other neighborhood moms see me, know I'm responsible, and just send their kids down for me to "watch." Sometimes it's annoying. 

calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Yeah, for yrs I was the mom whose house had a revolving door ...then I went back to work, kids went to aftercare. Now after school and on weekends the joy is pretty well distributed but today they are all inside bcuz of rain. . The kids in the neighborhood are all about 9 and up to 15 or so, so they don't need as much as supervision as preschoolers or early element....Alot of them had been in my cub scout den so they do listen to me. And they are good kids.

Quoting cjsbmom:

This usually happens to me when we go outside. The other neighborhood moms see me, know I'm responsible, and just send their kids down for me to "watch." Sometimes it's annoying. 

calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Start offering liver and onion kebabs as snack. Or unsweetened cranberry popsicles. The kids will lose interest lol.

Quoting cjsbmom:

mrsrusso416
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My ds is in his room playing video games and my dds are in the living room with my dh until he goes to work.
kaylasmom22
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao,dd is watching thriller online.
melissa632
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Lol! No, mine is in the side yard playing in the hose with the neighbor boy. Buut, if you want more, I'll be happy to send him over...haha!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)