Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know where your child is?

Posted by   + Show Post
I just went into the family room and the current kid count is 8 . An hour ago it was up to 11. One is mine. If you are missing yours perhaps they are here, playing video games and eating.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
sillytime
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I have no idea where my 3 are. I do however know they are with my mom for the weekend about an hour away. DH and I are relaxing on the couch doing what ever we want! Lol we finally have alone time and were both doing our own thing on the net. Wth lol no worries feeling relaxed!
honeydewmommy
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Playing wrestlemania with Daddy in the Family room. 

boys.....

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM

LOL that is a lot of kids OP! 

My boys are at my parents for the night staying over and my DD is sitting here on the sofa coloring with me and we are watching a tinkerbell movie. 

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

zadesmom1998
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM
That's funny. We don't have the cool house. Thankfully. But ds 9 is with df and ds 15 is driving me up a wall since he's grounded.
calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for her. Love the song. We did have a girl who stopped by for about half an hour. She became bored watching boys play call of duty on xbox

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Lmao,dd is watching thriller online.

calsmom62
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Yay!!!!! Girls night!!!!! I miss my dd. All grown up and married.....

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

My boys are at my parents for the night staying over and my DD is sitting here on the sofa coloring with me and we are watching a tinkerbell movie. 

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Yea girls night :) I will miss it to when she is all grown up too. I still have many years left she is only 4. 

Quoting calsmom62:

Yay!!!!! Girls night!!!!! I miss my dd. All grown up and married.....

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM
lol one is with his Oma and the other is on her way home :)
disneymom2two
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Both of mine are accounted for at the moment; one on the computer and one next to me watching tv.

SahmTam
by Tammy on May. 25, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Mine are all in the backyard playing. No neighbor kids are here at the moment, but our pool is going in and will be filled by Tuesday AND our next door neighbor who had a large privacy hedge that ran the length of our properties last year had it cut down, so now every neighbor kid in the area can see our backyard/pool area. I have a feeling I will be overrun with neighbor kids soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)