Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 5/29/13

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:28 AM
  • 15 Replies

It's Put Your Pillow In The Fridge Day??? WHAT??

If you could make it any "DAY" you wanted, What would today be?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this

National Go-Back-To-Bed Day. I went to sleep at a decent hr, but the 3 day weekend has caught up w/ me and I'm still very tired!

Or, how about National No-Bad-News Day? Found out this morning that one of our neighbors, w/ a dd my dd is good friends w/, will be moving this summer : (

May is STURGE-WEBER

Awareness Month

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I would like to have a day where laundry magically washed itself.  lol  I'm still working on the huge mountain of laundry from a weekend of camping where it was close to freezing at night.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM
No whining day - my kids drove me nuts yesterday.
honeydewmommy
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM

No stress day. 

I am gonna make that happen today :)

jaytee
by Jen on May. 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so with you on this one! It was the coldest camping experience ever! So much laundry that I swear I am up to my eyeballs in laundry!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I would like to have a day where laundry magically washed itself.  lol  I'm still working on the huge mountain of laundry from a weekend of camping where it was close to freezing at night.

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd rather have the whole house magically clean itself, including laundry. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Quoting steelcrazy:

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:17 PM

That would be amazing.  My bathrooms are quite nasty, but I'm not going to think about that today.  lol

Quoting Barabell:

I'd rather have the whole house magically clean itself, including laundry. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Quoting steelcrazy:

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 29, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

We need that house cleaning robot that shits money (once someone invents it....LOL). If I had one of those, I'd definitely dedicate a day to it.

Quoting steelcrazy:

That would be amazing.  My bathrooms are quite nasty, but I'm not going to think about that today.  lol

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting steelcrazy:

LadyAmaranth
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Duct tape your child to the wall and that's ok day.

Babujai
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

Duct tape your child to the wall and that's ok day.

rolling on floor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)