Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you like your kids' principal?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 58 Replies

I like the old one more than I like the new one.  The new one isn't as approachable or friendly as the old one, but to her credit, she is a solid administrator.  How about you?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I love our elementary school principal! He truly cares about the kids, holds his staff in high esteem and treats them well. And if just being a good guy wasn't enough, he is hot too! LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yes

arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Same here. We really miss the energy and enthusiasm of our former principal.

Quoting mamavalor:

I like the old one more than I like the new one.  The new one isn't as approachable or friendly as the old one, but to her credit, she is a solid administrator.  How about you?

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Yes I do.  To me, however, it's much more important IF the TEACHER'S like the principal. 

smarieljlee
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Yep!

sarah824
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I do like our principal. He is a very nice man, great with the kids and very personable and approachable.

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM

NOPE....we are switching schools because of her...she is a sexist woman...girls can do no harm and boys are always to blame. Oh and she agured with my over my sons age...saying that since he was in grade 4 he should know better then laugh at a boy farting I had to tell her 5 times that he is only in grade 2 then was shocked when I said farts are not a bad thing in our house just a natural bodily function and we even dutch oven ourselves. A week later I went  to her because a child bit my son (same age) and she repiled "well in your house farting is okay so he must of deserved it"

SO DONE!

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Yes, I do.

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Nope, can't stand her. She did not honor my request to have my daughters together. They are fine together and fine apart, even though in GA I have the right to have them together...I could have forced them to move the girls, but it would have meant putting one teacher with 24 kids instead of 21 and I wasn't going to do that to another teacher.
mgm_5
by Mari on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM
My oldest son went to a different school from my younger two, his I did not like my younger kids principal is ok... No real issues with him... the reason I don't like my older sons is because when he was in 3rd grade we had to find his class there was no parking so I parked in the loading zone it was the first day of school my ankle was badly sprained I had crutches she yelled at me for parking in loading zone... my son was crying because he couldn't find me when I had to move my car and he was looking for his class
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN