Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  • 57 Replies

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

If you didn't have one, where would you like to go?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM
My "pre-moon" (between his arriving home and having to leave and when the church and hall were available, we did it before the wedding cuz he had to leave the next day) we went to Mackanac Island
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

My dh and I spent the weekend at the beach. On our 1 year anniversary we took an anniversary/late honeymoon trip to Zurich for 10 days.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I understand that. It was pretty much the same way with my exhusband before he went TDY.

Quoting sahmw2010:

My "pre-moon" (between his arriving home and having to leave and when the church and hall were available, we did it before the wedding cuz he had to leave the next day) we went to Mackanac Island

AJ-47
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Nowhere, lol. We got married on R&R and he went back to Iraq a week and a half later.
I'm not interested in having a vacation alone with hubs..so a Family vacation to Alaska would be AWESOME!
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I would love to do another get away around our anniversary.. Or even spend an anniversary with him for that matter. Lol. Oh well, such is this life

Quoting Reina13:

I understand that. It was pretty much the same way with my exhusband before he went TDY.

Quoting sahmw2010:

KairisMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:56 AM

We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise through the Caribbean. We saw Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM
U dont want a romantic getaway? :( even for a weekend?

Quoting AJ-47:

Nowhere, lol. We got married on R&R and he went back to Iraq a week and a half later.

I'm not interested in having a vacation alone with hubs..so a Family vacation to Alaska would be AWESOME!
AJ-47
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM
No..I don't. We spend at least a few hours together every night after our Son goes to sleep. That's good enough for us. Plus I wouldn't want to leave my Son behind while we go somewhere fun. We prefer to and love going on trips and vacations as a Family.

Quoting sahmw2010:

U dont want a romantic getaway? :( even for a weekend?

Quoting AJ-47:

natesmom1228
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I went to Toronto for a week. We saw Tom Petty, Rock of Ages (Musical) and did a ton of eating and drinking. We had a blast.

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM

We went to Italy for three glorious weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)