Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you attend all of your kids events?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you go to all of your kids events (sports, school, musical etc..)

Do you manage to find time to attend all of your kids events? If you have multiple children with separate interests, how do you find the time to do them all?

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I'm a stay at home mom so yes! The good thing here is some of the events are given again at night for the working parents. It's awesome so they don't miss it :)

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM

We only have one dd so we do our best to attend anything at school.  Heck we will attend music performances to support other children in our school.

corrinacs
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I wish I could, but unfortuantely as a working mom I cannot.  We will see how life goes when Leo gets to be Caden's age and wanting to do stuff!

Madisonsmommy1
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Yes I have to bc I have no one else if my husbands working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
urbpro
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I've been lucky so far to have been able to attend all of my kids events. This includes school events for 5 children, soccer practice and games for said 5 children and cheer practice and games for my 2 oldest girls. My youngest, 5 yo twins, will be starting kinder next year and I am hoping that will make things easier since they will all be in the same school instead of 2 different schools. I know once they reach a certain age, I won't be able to make every event/practice/game but for now, I really enjoy it :o)

BKozICan
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I don't parent every party (stick with Halloween and Valentine's Day every year). I didn't go to the class picnic, but I go to the award ceremony and field day. 

LuvmyAiden
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I am involved in most events so yes I go to them all. With two there are times when they conflict but my mom can usually make one or the other to help out. Class parties, coaching multiple teams, going on field trips. The beauty of running my own business is the time I have to do the important stuff.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I try to. I make it to most unless 2 or more kids are scheduled for things at the same time- then my parents usually step in to help. My husband is gone for work all week, every week, so he usually can't help with the kid-shuttling.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I try to. I have four boys, four different schools. I try to make it to every practice, game, and show/performance.
lady-J-Rock
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Yes I do. It gets crazy busy sometimes but I enjoy watching them and letting them know I'm there for them anytime any place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)