Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you stay in shape?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 24 Replies
Do you belong to a gym? Work out at home?

Favorite ways to exercise?
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Karate 2-3 times a week
Hiking and camping with Boy Scouts
Walking and playing with my dog.
nanarose501
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I am trying (key word is trying :) to use Walk at home exercise videos which I have used in the past and they are great! I find lately that I am soooo busy I have not been using them and have put on weight because of it :( but walking is great for everyone!
jaytee
by Jen on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I could stand to lose about 15 pounds. I've started trying to eat better. Swimming and walking/chasing the kiddos around is what I do for exercise.
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I don't have anything in particular I do. It's mostly walking back and forth across the grocery store or Walmart b/c I keep forgetting things : )

I've been going on more bike rides w/ ds1 b/c he needs to log in exercise time for summer school.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I like to swim, walk and do yoga. On occasion I will break out a Jillian Micheals dvd.

momofemy
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds. I have Pilates and yoga DVD's, but rarely do them. I just got a new diet book - the virgin diet. I'm sure I should exercise, too. Lol
theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Three days a week I do Jillian Michaels, two days a week I do Pilates for strength. I also walk two miles three times a week to local Starbucks and back home. Some weeks I just walk, but I always do a moderate aerobics to burn the fat. I love my food and not willing to give them up, so I have to exercise and strength train.

AJ-47
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I work out at home 6 days a week. I walk/run on our treadmill, and do all over exercises. I also love doing challenges; I did the 30 Day Squat Challenge in April and had amazing results! My legs and tush look fantastic, ha.
frankiesma530
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Slim Jim curls

BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Nothing really. I eat small meals often. And we hike, bike, and geocache as a family. And jeep, but, the jeep gets more of a workout than we do. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)