Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Keep in touch with friends?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM
  • 31 Replies
Have you kept in touch with any elementary school friends over the years?
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SP_Mama
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I went to a small school that had K-12 pretty much all together...well 2 separate campuses not to far from each other.  I graduated with most of the kids I started Kinder with.  I probably have over half as friends on FB (my graduating class was only 35) but we don't keep in touch personally.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Yes, a few of them. All my elementary school friends were still my friends when in high school. lol I have about 100 of them on FB and we chat often, but only a few I am still good friends with and see all the time, and our kids hang out etc....

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Nope..I don't know anyone fro. Elementary school anymore. It was a small private k-6th school and everyone scattered in Jr High.
LadyAmaranth
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Moved away when I was 12. I stayed in touch with my best friend for a few months than we lost contact.

Couple years ago I found her on Facebook and we reconnected.

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I still correspond with 4 friends I've had since elementary school.

jamianne
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM

There are two people I was very close to in elementary school who I'm still in touch with.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Yes- several. I live in the same town I grew up in and many of my classmates still do, too. I only keep in touch via FB with most of them, but a few have kids in elementary school with my kids (the same elementary school we went to!), and 2 are my best friends- 1 of them lives in FL and I don't see her often and the other lives here and we get together at least once a week.

sjenkins8208
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Yes, I graduated with 80 kids I've known since kindergarten. I talk to my three best girlfriends every few days. We've been friends for almost 20 years, we are all 25 lol.
AJ-47
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I am in frequent contact with an elementary school friend. My Son and I actually stayed with her and her son for a few days in February.
SaraBethKY
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Yep, I still talk to several of them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)