Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Please DON'T delete posts . . .

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

Another one bites the dust. It aggravates to no end when people delete posts. I would much rather get an update on what the OP found out.

Am I the only one bugged by this!?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kameka
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I think it's horribly rude /:
mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. I know posters tend to start threads hoping to generate sympathy for their feelings and when it isn't the case sometimes take the easy way out, but it still annoys me.

Quoting kameka:

little.worthen
by Tess on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I could care less
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I hate it too. But with that said, one of my posts in another group got deleted for me :( apparently the comments were offensive
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM
5 moms liked this

So, our friend who was freaking out about the BOY at GIRL Scout Day Camp deleted her post?  Hmmmm, I really wonder if the camp director laughed in her face when she approached her/him.  I'd really love to hear an update on that one as well. 

I guess some people can't handle the truth and shouldn't post on a public forum.

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Yeh I was REALLY looking forward to an update.

Quoting steelcrazy:

So, our friend who was freaking out about the BOY at GIRL Scout Day Camp deleted her post?  Hmmmm, I really wonder if the camp director laughed in her face when she approached her/him.  I'd really love to hear an update on that one as well. 

I guess some people can't handle the truth and shouldn't post on a public forum.

calsmom62
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM
I wondered what happened to it.......is it Overprotective Mothers Day or something???

Quoting steelcrazy:

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM

NO kidding! Some of the posts have me SMH!

Quoting calsmom62:

I wondered what happened to it.......is it Overprotective Mothers Day or something???

Quoting steelcrazy:

calsmom62
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I bet she didn't call the camp after all the negative reaction. She's going to stew about it though lol.

Quoting mjande4:

NO kidding! Some of the posts have me SMH!

Quoting calsmom62:

Quoting steelcrazy:

arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I think so, too. People took the time to respond, which apparently was for nothing.

Quoting kameka:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN