Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 7/1/13

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM
  • 36 Replies

I can't believe it's July already!!!

Any big plans for July??

~~CINDY

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:22 AM

We're probably going to venture to the local water parks and "splash pad" parks. I want to go to Galveston, for their fireworks show on the 4th, but I don't want to get into that crazy traffic.

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
No, not really. We're going to a car show when the Inlaws come up and we're going to the city to see fireworks today.. Woo Canada day! :) ummm.. Mil is going to stay with us for the summer, but fil can't stay, so he'll be going back home.. Yep, that's about all I know so far. I'd like to bring our son tree top trekking and to the science centre this summer, but we'll see..
_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Vacation.  12 more days to go. I am so ready for a week at the beach!

momofjkkc
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:19 AM
No major plans. We are going to hit up some concerts and movies in the park. And drive over to the beach. But other than that just hanging ouf bummin.
Maries_Mom23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:21 AM

None set in stone...the girls want to go to the wave pool, so, that may happen next week.  DH is off some this month, so, we'll see.  They'll be getting ready to return to school at the end of the month.  School starts August 9th.  

SahmTam
by Tammy on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Today is my oldest son's 13th birthday, next week is my youngest son's 8th birthday and their party is next Sunday. On the 4th we're going to a picnic at my parents' place and then going to see fireworks.  

In mid-July my parents are taking the kids to Niagara Falls. After that I'm taking them to my BIL/SIL's church camp for 4 days. The week after that is VBS. At the end of the month is our church picnic.

I think that's about it!

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I'm heading to the beach.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM

We have a couple of weekend trips planned. 

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM

leave for vacation in less than a week!

Chymerra
by Jolie on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:28 AM

A couple of day trips planned and my kids have VBS next week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)