Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Share Good Deals on School supplies :)

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this

Since school is AROUND the corner.... I thought it would be nice if we share any good Deals on supplies and at WHICH stores- Also, if you know of Coupons to go with it- mention cause every little bit helps :)

I try to look for deals because I always purchase extra to donate to the class for kids who are less fortunate....

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
thats nice of you. i always find kmart has rudiculous prices on back to school supplies. like .12 for glue. here we are a month away from having back to school sales
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I noticed that WalMart had a back-to-school supply bin up yesterday. lol  School starts Aug 19, so not too far away!

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
3 moms liked this

Kmart is always super expensive for back to school supplies. I find Target and the office supply stores have better deals.

BuckeyezRule
by Laura on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Thx for the reminder. We are probably having sales now for year round school, which starts back in 3 weeks. We don't need supplies for school,  but I like to stock up for home. :)

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Dollar tree has alot of their school supplies out which are nice for at home supplies.  We do the office supply stores as well when the sales start .

teamwilson
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Sales usually start mid July. I look at target or Walmart. Last year we bought a character book bag that didn't last but half the year. So I won't be Doing that again. We'll invest in a more expensive one this year.
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:10 AM

The only thing I've seen is that Office Max had plastic three pronged folder for 50 cents. I usually get them at Walmart for 80 cents and I get them for my whole class so I was pretty happy. 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting teamwilson:

Sales usually start mid July. I look at target or Walmart. Last year we bought a character book bag that didn't last but half the year. So I won't be Doing that again. We'll invest in a more expensive one this year.

My son wants a character one so badly but I'm going to get a nice one the he can use for a few years. Poor kid! LOL

AlohaTink
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM
2 moms liked this
I work for Walmart so we wait for tax free weekend and use my discount.

It's August 3-4 here in Tennessee this year and DS starts August 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM

We just got gone June 19th! 

Staples and Office Max had stuff in their ads today; and Target had a couple of things (but not great sales). 

I avoid Kmart (they might have one or two good prices, but the rest is marked up); if I have to I will go to Walmart... but I get most of it at Staples and Target. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN