Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

bedroom decor

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 4:28 PM
  • 34 Replies
Is your childs bedroom decorated? If so, how or what theme? Post a pic if you can! Kids room decor is my current Pinterest obsession. Definitely time for bedroom makeovers in our house!
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Don't have pics, but my soon to be 5 yr old and 11 yr old girls share a room. No theme really. Its plastered in Justin bieber 1 direction, flowers and butterflies and Spiderman and some monster high.stuff. posters of Taylor lautner, lady GaGa delinquent Gomez, Demi lavato and plastered with sports trophies. Lol

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:10 PM

DD does not have a decorated room but alot of her accessories are my little pony themed and i put some peel n stick wall decals above her headboard.

RoomMates Flower Kids Bedroom Wall Decal

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM
No pictures at the moment but my boys have the wall decals for super Mario brothers stuff.
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Working on my sons now. It's going to be trains. I am making the quilt, he painted a ceramic train we having hanging on the wall above the chalk board paint and a big USA map that we mark every were we go on. Sorry no pics at this time

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My girls room! They have loft beds. This was just after we finished building them..we have ladders as curtains now and toys cases and a book case underneath.
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM

my boys have no common theme. the 18 yr old has plaid bedding; the 13 yr old refuses to part with the Spiderman that his Aunt got him in 04; the 10 yr old has cars; and the 5 yr old has frogs/turtles (target)....

my niece, her room is flowers for her bedding; then she has butterflies, princesses, and fairy's.... with a few Fancu Nancy and Tangled wall stickers.... 

ArmyWife90
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM

dont have any pictures at the moment but my 3 year old has the Big bathroom and it has spongebob decor we dont mind it as long as baby boy is happy

MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I'll try to find some pictures but my daughter's walls have these fairyland wall mural decals on it.Her bedding has fairy princesses on it witha hot pink canopy over the bed.

Here's some pics when we'd just painted her furniture white and pink.She has a different lamp and bedding now.

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Mobile Photo

It is hard to see but she has neon stars on her wall, two piece signs, a huge Taylor Swift poster, and a few inspirational phrases.
blondie.mom
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Yds used to have yo gabba gabba, and ods had hot wheels. Now they have bunk beds in the smaller room, and the bigger room is the "play" room, so no set theme.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN