Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your weekend look like?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 30 Replies

What you dou have going on this weekend?

Anything fun and fabulous? Or just a relaxing weekend at home?

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SahmTam
by Tammy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I'm having a relaxing extended weekend. My kids went with my parents to Niagara Falls. Today I've been cleaning, but it feels relaxing- everything I do is staying done! Wow! This evening my husband and I are going to visit my grandma- she's in a geriatric psychiatric unit while her doctor tries to get her mood and meds stabilized. After that- date night!

There's nothing on the schedule for tomorrow until church and potluck tomorrow evening!

Sunday will be a bit busy because I'm leaving Monday with the kids for a camp that my BIL/SIL's church sponsors and will be gone until Thursday. I need to get their stuff together on Sunday, but won't be able to pack it until they get home from Niagara Falls, so I can have their suitcases. I'll need to do some laundry and a ton of organizing. I'm hoping to be able to pencil in some time to just float around on a raft in my pool, though!

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:25 PM
We have a birthday party tomorrow followed by visiting grandma! Sunday no plans yet!
huskermom98
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Nothing. At. All!!!  Nothing we have to do or even need to do outside of the house.  I'm sure DH needs to attend to the garden, but I love that we have nothing on our calendar!

momof2gingers
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Cleaning, fishing tournament for oldest ds, and church
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillytime
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Rain rain and more rain
pinkfairy0206
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:23 PM
My best friend of 20 yrs Is coming with her kids to stay with us. We've been friends since,8 and 9 yrs old. She moved out of state and we kept in touch all the years! We saw each other for the first time 2 yrs ago,and now I'm meeting her kids for the first time:) sooooo excited:)
idlehands
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM

My girls are dancing at a fair this weekend. :)

Then we'll finish unpacking our new place.

lanceandhailey
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

This was our whole weekend last weekend and will be again this weekend. Last Saturday night we had people over to watch the UFC fights, this Saturday night we are going to the fights to support friends of ours.

1plustwinsmommy
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:46 PM
It's my dd last swim meet for the summer. Outside at our local pool. I'm making baked goods to sell for a team fundraiser right now. We'll set our tent up got shade and spend the day in the heat cheering our girl on:)
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:51 PM

We are expecting nice warm, rain free weather this weekend.  So we are having a pool party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)