Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Have you ever met a CafeMom?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was just wondering. We all talk to each other, offer advice, suggestions and interact with eachother every day. Have you ever wanted to or actually met any of the CafeMoms you talk to on site? 

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
SaraBethKY
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I bought some maternity clothes on craigslist and then happened to see her on here as well.

DaisyRae
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Yes! And she is now one of my best friends! I met an amazing lady online here, and low and behold, my husband knew her and her husband from highschool! So, we set up a get together and I am so glad we did! I love her! She is one amazing woman and mother! There are other ladies I know on here that I would LOVE to be able to meet in person someday too. here's to hoping that happens!!!!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:01 PM

None from CM but MANY from a competing site that no longer has chat and caused us all to come to CM...LOL

Only one was a real nut job.

LoriAnn87
by LoriAnn on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Yes I have meet serverl moms off of this site and we are still friends and we get together once or twice a month. I also have one mom I wish I never meet because the only thing she had or has done is harss me and cause problems.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM

I'd love to meet all the people I've become close to over the internet. Not just those on here.

I've met a person I met on a flash game sight. She came to my home as an almost on the way thing on her way back home. It was awesome. I had offered her a stop to have something to eat and relax. She had a long trip. She ended up spending the night and leaving the next morning.

CafeMom Tickers
Cindy18
by Cruella on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM

blowing kisses

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

I have. 

My CM BFF drove across the country for a vist. It was great. 

motamaid
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM
The mom who turned me in to CafeMom is a rl friend so yeah. Be she isn't very active through but I am I guess!
Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:43 AM

2 members who I don't think are members anymore. Both were in the running group I'm in, I did a 5K with one. The other one and I ran together twice and went shopping once.

doodles181
by Jennifer on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I have not yet met anyone, but I am always open to new friends. ....if anyone lives in Las Vegas please drop me a message. Who knows....we could become BFF's!!!!!
amomfromchina
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I am new here so I did not meet any CM yet but I am sure that there is chances that I will meet some. I met people I know from the internet in the past and some of them now become great friends. I know there is risk to meet people you know from the internet but you never know what you're gonna miss if you do not try.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)