Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Lunchbox...

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
Same reason. ;) (read shoes)

I need to find my son a decent, durable, keep food fresh lunchbox... It needs to have a larger slot for sandwiches as bread here is thicker and i would like a couple smaller compartments to hold treats all contained in the same box or connected. I have seen bento (?) type boxes but am not sure that us what i am looking for. Ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM

We have a "soft"lunch box and just put containers in as needed to organize her lunch.  It fits a thermos type bottle and a thermos container for soup just fine.  DD is not a sandwich eater.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I use lunch bags for my kids, they are thermal or whatever, keeps food cool inside, and I just throw in some ice packs as well.

And use different kinds of containers for each item.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM

My sister has a Laptox lunchbox for work. It's a little pricey, but she's had them for a few years with very little wear.

Here's their website:

http://www.laptoplunches.com/

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM
This is what I have for my son. Worked great last year and plan to use it again this year.

Quoting Barabell:

My sister has a Laptox lunchbox for work. It's a little pricey, but she's had them for a few years with very little wear.

Here's their website:

http://www.laptoplunches.com/

12345abcde54321
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:56 PM

i buy the soft boxes too. everything goes into tupperware containers or a thermos etc. i buy cheap ones and they held up all of last year so i don't worry too much about quality.

TroyboysMom
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Ds has a soft-sided insulated lunch box that fits our reuseable bento containers well. It has space on the side for his lunch water, and it works to keep things cold. I don't remember the brand name - something that starts with an "e."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)