Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Maybe I'm the "weird one" LOL

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

I LOVE "Back to School" shopping!!! I love shopping for school supplies and school clothes! I get excited when I see the stores prepping the isles for it!! My friends think I'm nuts lol but I promise I'm not lol... I've just always loved it..

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamatoKy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM

lucky you! i hate it. lol =(

catevincesmom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I don't love it, love it.  But, I do get a little cheered to see it.  Even when the kids were toddlers, it was a good chance to stock up on paper, crayons, markers, etc. . .  Dd in particular loves to draw. 

poshkat
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too! The office supplies isle is my favorite isle. Dh has to drag me away
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I like shopping for the supplies, too : )

sonshining
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I love it too! Always have. I go through my son's drawers, "Ok, what do you need? What do you have enough of?" This year, he had plenty of shirts, so we got jeans, shorts and socks. Fortunately, he has a good backpack and lunch bag from last year. Supplies we'll get when school starts, every teacher's different. I first look through ads from Target or Kohls to see what's the cheapest, then off we go. The best part, I may wander into the Women's section and find my own "back to school outfit", even though I don't go back to school!

jaytee
by Jen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I like it too.
Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I like the sale prices

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I love supply shopping, its like an addiction with me.  Clothing, not so much since my boys are older elementary and middle school.  They are a PITA to shop for an hate to go shopping with me, so it is a lose/lose situation.

abecee
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I would really like it alot more if money wasn't an issue.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM

It doesn't bother me. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I'm happy when we're done and I feel prepared for the first day of school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)