Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

School Supply Shopping *pic*

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 36 Replies

Here's everything off her list! 

Backpack 

2 pencil bags

1 thing of markers

1 jumbo crayons

1 regular pack of crayons

1 elmers glue

3 jumbo glue sticks

kleenex

wipes

4 folders with prongs 

expo markers

and we bought her a water bottle (not on the list) 

she also has a lunchbox (not pictured) but we already had that also!

she goes aug 9th to turn in all her supplies, they let them eat free lunch in the cafeteria and meet their teachers, classmates and get assigned their desk! 

she starts her first day of Kindergarten Aug 14th. 

WAHHHH IT'S GOING TOO FAST! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikabear
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Looks like someone loves hello kitty!!! All of my kids items are still in bags and boxes and the only things left to get are underwear, socks, under shirts and belts!!!!
ticklesurpickle
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Not bad...I imagine ours to be similar, with the exception of my glue or pencil bags. They like space makers out here. My daughter goes to her meet and greet today and they start on the 29th. Hopefully we'll get the list today because I hate when they give it on the first day off school. 

~~~My~~~
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Cool. Ive got most of my dd's supplies. I just neec to seperate them and pack her bookbag. I dont know if her school has them turn in their stuff early or not..still waiting on teacher assignments, hopefully that will be in the mail in the next week or so. My dd starts kindergarten on August 28th
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy053008
by Maria on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM

you are telling me she wanted hello kitty water bottle and hello kitty folders, but thankfully they had neither!!! i don't want the other kids to think hello kitty threw up on her!

Quoting nikabear:

Looks like someone loves hello kitty!!! All of my kids items are still in bags and boxes and the only things left to get are underwear, socks, under shirts and belts!!!!

mommy053008
by Maria on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:56 PM

i hope she has fun at her meet and greet. my daughter is so ready for hers! they are going to walk through their day! she is really excited. i am sad that she starts aug 14

Quoting ticklesurpickle:

Not bad...I imagine ours to be similar, with the exception of my glue or pencil bags. They like space makers out here. My daughter goes to her meet and greet today and they start on the 29th. Hopefully we'll get the list today because I hate when they give it on the first day off school. 

mommy053008
by Maria on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

we got her teacher assignment on july 1st. she got the teacher i used to aide for when i was at the highschool (shes going to a k-12 private school) i am really excited! 

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Cool. Ive got most of my dd's supplies. I just neec to seperate them and pack her bookbag. I dont know if her school has them turn in their stuff early or not..still waiting on teacher assignments, hopefully that will be in the mail in the next week or so. My dd starts kindergarten on August 28th

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

We'll be going shopping next week for school supplies and ordering her backpack from LL Bean. We have to wait until payday though which is the 31st. We finally got her list on Monday night. They go on Aug 26th to drop off supplies and see their classroom then start on the 28th. 

mommy053008
by Maria on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM

i am hoping to get her llbean back pack and lunch box next year! that back pack is just in GREAT condition and it is her old prek back pack. i cut costs where i can! 

Quoting momtoBrenna:

We'll be going shopping next week for school supplies and ordering her backpack from LL Bean. We have to wait until payday though which is the 31st. We finally got her list on Monday night. They go on Aug 26th to drop off supplies and see their classroom then start on the 28th. 

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Yeah her backpack from last year is trashed so I want one that will last longer. They have her size backpack for $35-$40. I will probably let her pick out her own themed lunch box though. 

Quoting mommy053008:

i am hoping to get her llbean back pack and lunch box next year! that back pack is just in GREAT condition and it is her old prek back pack. i cut costs where i can! 

Quoting momtoBrenna:

mommy053008
by Maria on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM

that's awesome! i didn't know they had different sizes!!! that's wild! 

Quoting momtoBrenna:

Yeah her backpack from last year is trashed so I want one that will last longer. They have her size backpack for $35-$40. I will probably let her pick out her own themed lunch box though. 

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting momtoBrenna:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)