• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What grade will your child be in?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:58 AM
  • 67 Replies

My son will be in second grade and is metting his teacher next week. He is growing so big and I am so proud of him. What grade will your children be in? Are they excited?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmyParent
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:03 AM
3rd grade and pre-k ... They are excited!!
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:26 AM
My youngest two will be in 3rd grade and kindergarten. Yes they are excited!
Cherish77
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:30 AM

ds will be in 1st grade, dd will be in 5th grade.

frndlyfn
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:12 AM

2nd grade and she knows the teachers already, just do not know which one she is getting this year..  She goes between excited and scared.  Same cycle as last summer.

tel4him
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:19 AM

6th, which is middle school here, 5th, and pre-k.  The 6th grader is very nervous, the 5th grader is just dreading having to go back, and the pre-k kid is clueless! LOL

endurablemist
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:31 AM
5th, which is middle school here. She is so excited, I'm not, but she is. We have orientation in August. I told her we will make sure she knows how to open her locker, and where her classes are, she told me she already knows how to open a locker. They get lockers, combinations and schedules at orientation.
Maries_Mom23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Madison will be in 1st and can't wait.  We find out today who her teacher is and school starts next Friday.  They do put next year's teacher on their final report card, but her school is getting 2 new first grade teachers this year and she is getting one of them.  At the end of the year, it was still undecided.  Starting today, they'll have the lists of classrooms on the front door.  We'll swing by later and check it out.

Marie will be in 4th and is getting excited.  She's nervous for some reason!  

They're open houses are next Wednesday! :)

story0702
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM
6th, 5th, and 2nd
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM
All three are going into 1st grade!
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Going into second grade as well - she had already met her teacher at step-up day the last day of school.  She was hoping for one of two teachers - and this was one of them!  She is excited...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)