Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Where can I get good jeans for tween dd?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:13 PM
  • 28 Replies

My dd is going into a size 12 and I want high quality jeans.  What brick and mortar store sells good jeans? 

I am used to buying mini boden, Ralph Lauren, crew cuts and justice.  She doesn't like justice anymore or mini boden.  I was looking at hydraulics and miss me but I can't find them in a store.  I don't think macys has them.  Can anyone can tell where I can buy miss mes in the store or a place to get really good jeans?

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Really good aka designer jeans?
lizzig
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:22 PM

sorry we don't buy labels in our home, especially for the kids when they are going to outgrow the item in a few months.  labels mean nothing more than more $$.  majority of the time doesn't mean it's made better, in fact many times it's made with the same material, at the same manufactuer as "lesser" brands.

my daughter has some brand name jeans that were hand me downs from her cousins & she actually prefers old navy & target's jeans over them.

jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Quoting jaytee:

Really good aka designer jeans?

Not necessarily just jeans that look good and will hold up.

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I prefer Gap jeans.  While they may seem quite expensive (to me at least at $70 a pair), you can often find coupons online to print and take them into the store.  As someone else said, Old Navy also has good jean that, I think, hold up well (for both me and my kids).

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Oh and Maurices has jeans that I like (but we moved away from a Maurices store).

jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Quoting anotherandree:

Oh and Maurices has jeans that I like (but we moved away from a Maurices store).

I'll have to look into Maurice's.  I have heard others say it is good. Ty.

ajdahd13
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Have you looked into The Children's Place? They have awesome jeans IMO. I'm not sure what size they go to though.
jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Quoting ajdahd13:

Have you looked into The Children's Place? They have awesome jeans IMO. I'm not sure what size they go to though.

I used to buy them for her when she was younger.  They were good quality and go to size 14 but I just think she might be too old for them.  

janitablue
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I stil have my jeans from Kmart  and it still hold up pretty good.

ajdahd13
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Hey jeans are jeans. Lol.

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Quoting ajdahd13:

I used to buy them for her when she was younger.  They were good quality and go to size 14 but I just think she might be too old for them.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)